Privacy Notice Data Protection Act 1998...

We, Tong Leadership Academy, are the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act.  We collect information from you, and may receive information about you from your previous school.  We hold this personal data and use it to:

This information includes your contact details, national curriculum assessment results, attendance information, characteristics such as ethnic group, special educational needs and any relevant medical information.

We will not give information about you to anyone outside the school without your consent unless the law and our rules permit it.

We are required by law to pass some of your information to the Local Authority (LA), and the Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF).

If you want to see a copy of the information we hold and share about you then please contact Rachel LeBorgne.
If you require more information about how the LA and/or Department for Education store and use this data please go to the following websites:

If you are unable to access these websites, please contact the school, the LA or the DCSF as follows:

Rachel LeBorgne

Tong Leadership Academy
Westgate Hill Street
Tel: 01274 681455

Information Management Team
Education Bradford
Future House
Bolling Road
Tel: 01274 385638

Public Communications Unit
Department for Children
Schools and Families
Sanctuary Buildings
Great Smith Street

Tel: 08700 002288

In addition, for Secondary Schools:

Connexions Services – Once you are aged 13 or over we are required to pass on certain information to the Connexions services.  Connexions is the government’s information and advice service for all young people aged 13 to 19 in England.

We must provide both your own and your parent/s’ name/s and address/es, and any further information relevant to the Connexions services’ role.

However, you (if you are over 16) or your parents can ask that no information beyond name and address be passed to Connexions.

Please inform Rachel LeBorgne if you wish to opt-out of this arrangement. For more information about Connexions please, please contact the Local Authority as shown above.

Skip to content Accessibility page